PRESIDENT: Ms. Chandler Tidwell (senior), A Cappella Women/Vibe, student director of Lyric
- Helps Mr. Vu accomplish tasks to run the Choir Department smoothly, student representative of the CHS Choir Dept., publicizes the Choir Department around the school/community via word of mouth/social media, checks in with the Director in available times before/after school for potential administrative duties, oversees Social Chairs and Social Media Chair, assists the Vice President and Historians as needed.
- Helps Mr. Vu and President accomplish tasks to run the Choir Department smoothly, student representative of the CHS Choir Dept., publicizes the Choir Department around the school/community via word of mouth/social media, checks in with the Director in available times before/after school for potential administrative duties, assists the President and Historians as needed.
- Key role: keeper of the Choral Music Library – organizing and reshelving items into their appropriate place as needed/requested by Mr. Vu.
- Responsible for taking pictures of ALL choirs, which means attending all choir functions.
- Key role: prepare a slide show for Choir Banquet showcasing all choirs at all events throughout the year. Due date: Tuesday, May 15, 2018.
- Responsible for BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS between choir members from all CHS Choirs; organizing and running social events with or without the Director.
- Key role: be a positive source of energy, fun, and connection between ALL members of the Department, especially those in different choirs.
SOCIAL MEDIA CHAIR:
- Responsible for publicizing the CHS Choral Department to our community in a very positive and forward light in regards to concert dates/times, events, pictures, etc.
- Key role: manage the social media platforms for the Centennial HS Choral Department by posting frequently.
SECTION LEADERS: Section Leaders (one per section per choir) will be determined by the Fall Concert based on in-class observations and visible leadership.
- Lead/teach their sections and peers in circle time to work through sight reading and repertoire; be extremely skilled in (or quickly developing) their singing technique, sight reading, and leadership skills; model exemplary rehearsal technique at all times; be prepared for class always; build a friendly and positive atmosphere within their sections; help any struggling fellow singer in their section; praise excellent singers in their section.